One free Andent Scan Body per account. A digital implant case must be sent to Andent within six months of registration for the free scan body or the account will be charged for one scan body. This offer is a once only offer and valid until December 2019 and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
Intraoral scan bodies are accurate components for determining the position and orientation of dental implants. They are screwed onto an implant fixture and scanned directly from the patient’s mouth using an intraoral scanner (IOS).
Andent use those digital scans to accurately manufacture implant-based restorations using CAD/CAM technology.
The scan body design and the material properties guarantee a maximum scan area for an accurate fit of implant components.
Enhance your Digital Workflow
- Reliable fit of implant-supported restorations
- Faster turnaround
- Economical: Fewer materials. No courier costs to send impressions/models to your lab. Autoclavable and reusable.
- Efficient: No impression material or special tray required. Enables more efficient clinical procedures.
Why Choose Andent?
- Medical grade Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) part ensures optimal scan result.
- Fixed screw prevents swallowing when placing.
- Autoclavable and radio opaque.
- Reusable up to 15 times.
- Powdering of the scan body prior to scanning is not necessary.
- Screws are compatible with the prosthetic screwdriver relevant to the implant system being used.
- Can be hand-tightened (does not require the use of a torque wrench).
- Suitable for Non-Genuine and Genuine restorative options.
- Provided with an article code corresponding to a specific implant platform.
- Available individually or as part of a starter kit.
Major commercial implant systems supported.
All cases contribute to a Digital Rebate. Find out more.