We are a Melbourne based Dental Laboratory servicing the Australian Dental Industry.
We specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures.
Our company is dedicated to providing the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available.
We are currently seeking a passionate and energetic individual who is keen to learn to join our team in the role of Junior Dental Technician. We require a highly organised and efficient individual who reflects a very high customer service standard.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to upskill and develop their experience within a cohesive, collaborative and productive team environment.
You will have the opportunity to expand your experience and knowledge by working in our newly established, state of the art dental laboratory with accessible transport right at your doorstep.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Junior Dental Technician will be responsible for assisting in designing, fabricating and repairing quality mouth guards, splints and prosthetic appliances.
Reporting to the Laboratory Operations Manager and working in conjunction with a wider team of dental professionals you will be primarily responsible for:
- Assisting in designing, fabricating and repairing quality mouth guards, splints and prosthetic appliances;
- Working in the modelling, thermoforming and Crown & Bridge sections of the group;
- Producing appliances such as splints, mouth guards and/or basic C&B prosthetics of a high standard set by the group management team;
- To pour impressions by trimming and preparing gypsum models for the production of prosthetic appliances;
- Provide general dental technical services as required;
- Ensure equipment and instruments are maintained in good working order;
- Work and /or liaise directly with technicians, laboratories, dental industry associates as required; and,
- Maintain records of all business aspects of the service as prescribed/ required by management and provide regular reports as prescribed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant Dental Technician Qualifications;
- Capable of working both independently and alongside the Senior Dental Technician to meet tight turnaround times;
- Reliable, highly organised with a professional and friendly disposition;
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to identify and meet customer's needs at every opportunity whilst maintaining positive customer relationships;
- Ability to work with colleagues to achieve team objectives by offering support and advice;
- A high standard of work values and ethics;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Reliable, highly organised and proactive;
- Is flexible and able to adapt to varying situations and work styles; and,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
All applicants must either be an Australian citizen or Australian Resident with a valid working visa.
If you are looking a rewarding role, in a nationally represented laboratory please apply via send you application to HR@andent.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.