We are a Melbourne based Dental Laboratory servicing the Australian Dental Industry.
We specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures.
Our company is dedicated to providing the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available.
We are currently seeking a passionate and energetic individual to join our team in the role of Dental Technician - Metal Work, Trimming & Implants. We require a highly organised and efficient individual who reflects a very high customer service standard.
The successful individual will enjoy working within a cohesive, collaborative and productive team environment who pride themselves on getting the job done.
You will have the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge by working in our newly established, state of the art dental laboratory with accessible transport right at your doorstep
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Dental Technician will be responsible for fabricating and designing crown and bridge prosthetic appliances to a high standard using modern techniques.
Reporting to the General Manager and working in conjunction with a wider team of dental professionals you will be primarily responsible for:
• Working in both the metal department and implant sections of the group;
• Producing prosthetic appliances and frameworks such as crowns, copings, bridges and implant restorations of a high standard set by the group management team;
• To trim and prepare gypsum models to produce prosthetic appliances;
• Provide general dental technical services as required;
• Involvement in research and testing of new products, techniques and appliances;
• Ensure equipment and instruments are maintained in good working order;
• Work and /or liaise directly with technicians, dental industry associates as required; and,
• Maintain records of all business aspects of the service as required by management and provide regular reports as prescribed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Relevant Dental Technician Qualifications;
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
• Metal casting experience;
• Experience working with Implant systems (desirable);
• Capable of working both independently and alongside the Senior Dental Technician to meet tight turnaround times;
• Reliable, highly organised with a professional and friendly disposition;
• Ability to use interpersonal skills to identify and meet customer's needs at every opportunity whilst maintaining positive customer relationships;
• Ability to work with colleagues to achieve team objectives by offering support and advice;
• A high standard of work values and ethics.
All applicants must either be an Australian citizen or Australian Resident with a valid working visa.
If you are looking a rewarding role, in a nationally represented laboratory please send your resume to HR@andent.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.