We are a Melbourne based Dental Laboratory servicing the Australian Dental Industry.
We specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, specialising in implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures.
Our company is dedicated to providing the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available.
We are currently seeking a passionate and energetic individual who will be apart of our team in the role of Administration Support Officer. We require a highly organised and efficient individual who reflects a very high customer service standard.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be apart of our business whilst developing their experience within a cohesive, collaborative and productive team environment.
Finally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in our newly established, state of the art dental laboratory with accessible transport right at your doorstep.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Administration Support Officer will be responsible for working in a team environment and to assist the Office Manager and the wider administration team in the areas of customer service and administrative function of the Andent Group.
Reporting to the Office Manager and working in conjunction with a wider team of dental professionals you will be primarily responsible for:
- To receive and handle any incoming calls;
- Responsible for meeting and greeting clients or visitors to the site and taking them through our internal and building induction and sign in process;
- To query and investigate any jobs/cases that may require further follow up and liaise with appropriate team leaders to find a successful resolution for the customer;
- You will be responsible for all incoming and outgoing goods to customers, suppliers, partners etc.;
- Responsible for completing any other reasonable administrative tasks as and when required including supporting the team in the absence of the Office Manager;
- To think creatively and to support the company expectation regarding continuous and ongoing improvement and refinement of our processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2 + years administration and/or office management experience;
- Customer service exposure including dealing with difficult customers/cases;
- Be solution focused with a need to provide a consistent approach including being capable of looking for opportunities to improve and to reach the next level of service for our customers;
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skill with excellent communication and a strong attention to detail.
All applicants must either be an Australian citizen or Australian Resident with a valid working visa.
If you are looking a rewarding role, in a nationally represented laboratory please apply via SEEK or send your application to [email protected] .
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.